Saturday, December 8, 2012

25 Days of Christmas: Day 8

12.8.12
Today was a flurry of activity--the oldest's ballet practice both this morning and this afternoon, visiting the Bead Gallery, having lunch at Sava's and then a much needed date night with the hubs! We tried out the new pizza joint--NeoPapali's and enjoyed a vegan pizza (for me) and a margherita pizza (for the hubs). We saw Skyfall--I need to remember that I'm not a huge Bond movie fan and even though I very much enjoy Daniel Craig, IMO this movie didn't live up to the hype that others had made it out to be. After the movie, we headed to Main Street and had drinks and dessert at Melange--an Old Fashioned for me and a 12 yr. Macallan scotch for the hubs. We also shared a yummy creme brulee'. When we got home, the kids were still up! But, they went to bed soon after we arrived, so that was good. All in all, a very fun Saturday and 8th day of Christmas.



No comments:

Post a Comment