Thursday, December 13, 2012

25 Days of Christmas: Day 13

12.13.12
Today was the Nutcracker school show. And, it was also a nice, bright, sunny day. I think that's the 4th sunny day this month. Very thankful. After the show, the oldest and I went to Macaroni Grill for lunch. It was really nice hanging out, chatting about school, friends, and playing this game "What would you choose?"--would you choose a tiny rhino or a guinea pig the size of a cat? would you choose an alien spaceship or pegasus? You get the gist. Just a silly game. And, a great way to bond with the girl. At the end of our meal, we decided to order dessert. I got dark chocolate gelato and she ordered the blood orange sorbet. These servings were huge. And good. A great way to end the meal, not a good way to stay alert for an afternoon full of work. But, wouldn't have had it any other way.
















Oh, and thought I would chronicle our visits with Santa over the years...mostly....couldn't find the pic from 2007. And, 2005 was a different Santa who did not allow personal pics. Boo to you for messing up my photo collage.


1 comment:

  1. Love the collage! I think we were with you in 2005. I have pics of Lily and Grayson together in front of the tree. Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete