Wednesday, December 19, 2012

25 Days of Christmas: Day 19

12.19.12
Only 6 more days til Christmas! I have to say, getting a good night's rest really does wonders for me. I went to bed at 9:30 last night and woke up at 6:30 today. I felt more alert and more excited about the holidays. Getting a box full of Christmas cookies also helped. Those cookies were really good and even included one of my favorites, a Mexican wedding cookie/almond crescent cookie. Not the same shape, but definitely the taste. Reminded me of a fantastic bakery in Western Springs called Kirschbaum's. They have the best sprinkle and almond crescent cookies. I also had fun opening up Christmas cards and hanging them on our berry garland. Maybe I'll take a pic of that tomorrow. I love seeing children grow through the years, reading people's holiday newsletters, and decorating our house with these fun images. Can't wait to get more in the next few days.


No comments:

Post a Comment