Monday, November 9, 2009

Happy Birthday C!

C's mom created her cool "4" badge, isn't she talented?
That's my son with the birthday girl, they have been buds since birth
Cool rainbow cake, C's mom also knows how to bake!
One of the little babies at the party, isn't he a cutie?

C and Grandma
C and her family at the end of a fun-filled birthday party

11.8.09 C turned 4! She invited her little buddies for an afternoon of climbing, running and eating rainbow cake. I've loved watching her grow up over the years. Here's a peak into her birthday celebration. Happy happy birthday!

2 comments:

  1. This is really sweet, Tina! I am very lucky to have you as my friend. One more engagement shot to add to the pile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Maggie, it goes both ways. I think I'll have a great collection of engagement pics by the time those two are ready ( :

    ReplyDelete